Comment on page
What You Can Do
Anyone can report problematic content to Junkipedia. As a member of an organization subscribed to Junkipedia, you can even make it easy for your own audience or constituents to contribute their reports though public tiplines that you manage.
- Mobilize a community to flag problematic content
- Track problematic narratives over time
- Monitor terms and accounts on social media
- Push and pull data
- Organize your research with tags and narratives and collaborate with others focussed on similar topics.
- Benefit from research initiated by other Junkipedia contributors.